As a family business, environmental sustainability and accountability are incredibly important to the founders Richard and Melanie Gray, to ensure that the company can continue to be successful for generations to come. We are committed to the usage of both recycled / recyclable products and UK sourced raw material wherever suitable. All of our production facilities are UK based.
We recognise that, through our day-to-day business and operational activities, we have an impact on the environment. We are committed to minimising that impact, preventing pollution and eliminating any unnecessary damage to the environment. As such we will endeavour to ensure our policies and business actions promote the consideration of the environment, sustainable development and compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations.
In implementing its policy the company will strive to:
- Encourage recycling: promoting the principles of the waste hierarchy within the scope of our operations.
- To use efficiently, and where possible reduce the consumption of utilities and consumable materials.
- Reduce the average CO2 emissions per vehicle across the company fleet.
- Develop policies and practices which raise awareness and encourage and enable our staff to make a contribution to achieving environmental improvement.
- Encourage our suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment through our procurement policies and practices.
- Create original designs that minimise the volume of raw material required in order to perform their function.